- Academics Management System is the online platform provided by DIGITS, in order to manage the Students admission and course activities of both UG and PG programmes. The system facilitates admission processes such as accepting students applications along with documents upload, sending interview letters and other necessary functionalities of students’ admissions. Course activities such as Scheme of Instructions, Students’ course registration, Course dropping, approvals and grade entry etc are being done online through AMS. Apart from supporting these core functionalities, system also provides many critical reports to Academic Section and other departments.
- Hostel Management System is the online application provided by DIGITS for managing students hostel admission, room allotment and accommodation. HMS effectively tracks the Students accommodation, Mess consumption, payment advise etc.
- Course Feedback – At the end of every semester, feedback of courses and Instructors are collected from the students through the feedback portal. These feedback is used for continuous quality improvement of the programmes offered by IISc.
- Grievance portal – Students and Faculties of the Institute can submit their grievances through the grievance portal. The grievance may be of any nature viz. caste based discrimination, sexual harassment, Favouritism etc.
- Scholar One Thesis Processing Management System – This is an online document management and evaluation system, using which the student can upload the Thesis and other supporting documents for further course of action in evaluation process. Document verification by Academic Department, Guide’s Approval, Examiners’ review, and Deans Decisions are the steps involved in Thesis processing life cycle. The application is based on the SaaS model developed by Clarivate Analytics, formerly known as Thomson Reuters.
- IPMS – IISc Pension Management System
IPMS is Employee Pension Management System. Using this web application, we store all employees’ Pension details and Pensioner can view the same
- QMS – Quarters Management System
This system was developed as a first step towards the automation of quarter’s allotment for employees who are working in Indian Institute of Science. It mainly highlights about the employee details, type of quarters available, numbers of quarters allotted etc.
- Health Centre Management System – The Health Centre System is fully automated computerised system for Health Centre, which uses the state-of-the-art technology. The system provides recording of details in all areas of treatment cycle of a patient in addition to the medical inventory management. It also provides on-line and off-line token booking facilities to the Patients. The system is Developed and implemented by M/s Innovative Infotech Bangalore.