Important Note to Vendors
IISc, Bengaluru is glad to be associated with you; your services to the Institute are precious and we would like the association to continue for years to follow. We are pleased to introduce a complete online payment process to the vendors supplying materials and services to IISc. We have launched a vendor portal VIP (Vendor Information Portal) to collect and store authentic data pertaining to our esteemed vendors. This data will be used in making payments to you and in all official communications. We seek your support in updating the key details pertaining to your organisation on this portal for use by IISc. We hereby request you to update all the mandatory information which will be required to make payments to you henceforth.
Please also forward/share this content with other IISc vendors whom you know of. Thanks.
Pls. access the webpage: https://hellovendor.iisc.ac.in/
Brief SOP(on how to go about submitting the data in the page):
- Procedure to update your Company details.
Register –> Login –> Update Company and Bank details –> Submit
- Make sure that pdf copy of following documents is available while updating your Company details.
- Copy of cancelled cheque leaf.
- Letter from Account holding Bank. Click here to download the template
- GSTIN Certificate (If applicable)
- Udyog Aadhaar / Udyam Registration Certificate / MSME Registration Certificate (Required if you are MSME)
- DPIIT / DIPP Certificate (Required if Start-up)
- If you are facing issue to register, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all other modes of payments to vendors will be discontinued by IISc shortly, you are thus requested to update the data sought, within the prescribed deadline to avoid inconvenience.
For further clarifications, please write to us at email@example.com
Note: You are encouraged to convey this message to other Vendors of IISc, whom you know of.